As our Technical Support Specialist for a leading retail franchise, you will provide front-line support to our franchise owners and staff throughout the US. You will be responsible for responding to a variety of project and support requests such as remote troubleshooting with our POS system, company/franchise website updates, and social accounts, and working closely with our Franchise Operations Team and outside service providers.
In addition, you will provide support and training for a variety of technologies and work with internal departments to gather an understanding of new technologies as they roll out and provide support to our customers. We use the latest software and technology that empower support staff to deepen their relationships with franchisees, improve their workflow and efficiency, and expand their business.
As part of our tech support team, we are dedicated to nurturing, supporting, and attracting top talent and we encourage you to apply if you are interested in joining an environment where you can learn and grow. As mentioned, this remote position will be on a full-time basis scheduled on the residence’s time zone and any scheduling conflicts.
· I.T.-related Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or technical institute required; may consider candidates without a degree given applicable work experience.
· 1+ years of Help Desk/Support experience is required.
· Expert knowledge of Apple products (i.e. iMac, iPhone, iPad, macOS, iOS) and Meta Business Suite is required.
· Knowledge of and Work Experience with any retail POS, Asana, WordPress, and Google Workspace is a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills plus strong troubleshooting skills.
· Must possess an ability to be collaborative with, and communicate clearly and effectively, with all levels of employees and customers.
· Must maintain a positive attitude and deliver exceptional customer service.
· Ability to excel and stay focused in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, and demanding environment.
· Must be open to a flexible work schedule and available for after-hours support as needed.