Position Summary: This is a 5-10 hour per week per diem position. As a member of our PACT team, you will be out in the community working one-on-one with clients who have a mental health diagnosis, and for some, a substance use disorder. This includes (but is definitely not limited to): planning fun activities, supporting clients in getting to appointments, meal support, moral support, and social support.
- Working nights and weekends is required.
- Travel time to clients is included in the hours (as counted from team office to client’s home).
- Attendance in daily rounds is not expected and will not be counted towards weekly hours with the exception of occasional team meetings/rounds as clinically indicated by Clinical Director.
Starting Rate: $50/hr.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of clean driving record
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- Must have the ability to establish supportive trusting relationships with clients in a clinical population
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work in coordination with the Clinical Director and PACT Support Manager to provide one-on-one support to Ellenhorn clients.
- Maintain accurate written documentation of client interactions daily.
- Pass on documentation of client interactions to the primary clinician.
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge in crisis intervention pertaining to psychiatric issues and chemical dependency issues.
- Adhere to all HIPPA and all federal client privacy regulations.
- Creativity, flexibility, patience
- Self-motivated, resourceful and enjoy wearing many different hats
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
- A positive attitude/outlook