We are a brand management firm partnered up with reputable brands to increase their brand visibility nationwide. With the pressure from our high priority clientele , our company has projected immeasurable growth. Therefore, we want to add a friendly entry-level Customer Support Representative to our high-performing and energetic team. The Customer Support Representative’s main priority is to make every customer’s day and leave them with a lasting impression.
We provide full training and development for our Customer Support Representatives. Though previous experience in customer service or sales is desirable, it is not required. If you are a great student, self-motivated and driven, we are willing to train you on the rest!
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Representative:
- Initiate contact with potential new customers, educating them on client products and services
- Negotiate sales converting inquiries into accounts with high closing rates and low cancelations
- Maintain attention to detail on account follow-up and client onboarding
- Follow company policies that implement strict adherence to all time-sensitive communications and submissions
- Maintain high levels of integrity on corporate compliance policies and procedures
- Participate in ongoing training and development with eagerness and enthusiasm
- Collaborate with the Customer Support Representative on increasing customer engagement