Commerce Casino is the world s largest card casino offering more than 200 tables. Established in 1983, the casino values its staff of over 2,500 employees and is proud to be known as Where the World Comes to Play. Commerce Casino offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), vacation time, and much more!
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
This position provides services to guests desiring membership in the Commerce Casino s player rewards system. Provides excellent interpersonal skills towards both internal and external guests and provides information regarding promotions, events, tournaments within the casino. Possess a professional yet friendly attitude and acts as an ambassador to all guests performing the following duties as well as demonstrating the Best Practices. Make Eye Contact, Smile, Engage, Exude Pride, Passion and Professionalism in all that you think, say and do.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Enrolls new guests into the Commerce Players Club. Including providing sign up assistance and troubleshooting for The Commerce App.
- Maintain database such as updating of guest records and flagging of duplicate accounts.
- Issue complimentaries based upon the qualified play.
- Perform all duties in a confidential manner.
- Operates Micros system and maintains cash bank
- Ensures a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Maintains a working knowledge of casino facilities, as well as current and upcoming events, in order to advise guests and fellow team members, whenever possible.
- Resolve miscellaneous guest complaints, referring to the appropriate supervisor/manager when necessary.
- Routinely inspect stock of Players Club printed materials and restock, as needed.
- Assists the Casino Promotions Manager with promotional responsibilities including, but not limited to, drawing paperwork, unboxing, staging and handing out gifts.
- Takes jackpot winner photos.
- Assists other departments with line control as needed.
- Communicates with the Casino Promotions Manager effectively keeping them apprised of any challenges.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Casino Management.
Work Experience Required 1-2 years experience in the customer service industry.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent, combination of work experience and education.
Knowledge Required: General knowledge of computers Microsoft Windows, office, excel, Telephone etiquette. Dynamic personality and the ability to interact with our valued guests.
Must be able to speak, read, and understand English.
Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
Ability to stand and walk the entire shift excluding breaks and meal periods.
Able to lift over 25 lbs.
Must demonstrate positive/enthusiastic approach to all tasks.
Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule, to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
Must be clean, well-groomed, and have a professional appearance.
Must have a Gaming License (or the ability to obtain and maintain a license) as a requirement for this position
Commerce Casino operates 24 hours, 7 days a week. Schedules may vary depending on business needs.
- Pay Type : Hourly
Associated topics: call center, client, customer, customer care, customer service representative, help desk, phone call, representative, support specialist, telephone activation specialist