If you are a BIM Coordinator / VDC Specialist with mechanical construction experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive compensation based on experience of $65k-$120k
- Great benefits package
- Profit Sharing Opportunit
- Excellent growth opportunity
What You Will Be Doing
- Coordinate and deign process piping for plumbing, HVAC and FP (plumbing preferred)
- Facilitate collaboration between Owners, Architects, Engineers and trade contractors to co-generate models for use by pre-construction team, estimating department and operations team
- Analyze 3D models provided by design team and engineers
- Design, develop and enforce modeling protocol and standards with VDC/BIM Manager
- Assist MEP Preconstruction team for Cost Estimating and reviews
- Assist the VDC/BIM Manager for the construction review process for completeness, trade coordination, construction methods and scheduling
- Assist project team members in the use of BIM technologies such as Trimble layout points in the model and others
- Perform quality assurance/quality control checks on BIM models
- Provide value analysis during the design process and recommend alternate solutions where appropriate
What You Need for this Position
BS in Mechanical Engineering and/or 5 years of experience and knowledge of:
- BIM/VDC Coordination
- Mechanical construction
- Familiarity with plumbing and NFPA codes
- Trimble and Office 365 Software
- Proficient in BIM software (Revit Navis works, BIM 360)
- Process piping
- VDC & 3D Modeling
What’s In It for You
So, if you are a BIM Coordinator with Mechanical Construction experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Al Crisman
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AC14-1717634L311 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Al Crisman – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.