Do you have a passion to learn more about TV On-Air Program Management?
JustinBradley has an Administrative Assistant
– Marketing opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate must have knowledge of TV production, and familiarity with business communications and customer service.
The role requires someone with prior media experience with a solid understanding of media buys, scheduling logistics, trafficking and ‘On Air’ scheduling.
The client has requested this candidate work a HYBRID Schedule, 3 days a week on site, 2 working from home.Responsibilities:
– Support marketing and creative teams in the development and execution of promotional programs.
– Performs basic research and prepare documents and other marketing materials.
– Provides logistical support through planning, scheduling and coordination, maintain files, other administrative tasks as needed.
– Helps with task administration, ensuring requests are submitted, tracked and shipped in a timely manner.
– Strong Excel, ad trafficking skills required, On Air scheduling a plus.
– Establish strong relationships and act as a liaison with agency counterparts and departments.Requirements:
– Previous experience in media operations, schedule trafficking specificallyis required, both social and TV.
– Strong computer knowledge, must be a data entry and Google Suite Master
– Strong Excel experience
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, background in customer service is helpful.
– Highly organized, detailed oriented, creative problem solver.
– History of juggling multiple tasks simultaneously and under deadline.JustinBradley is an EO employer
– Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.PDN-9718599b-45ab-4d0f-9cd5-9d9df0298f65< P>By Jobble</p>