The Getty Foundation is looking for a thoughtful, energetic, and detailed oriented Administrative Project Manager to perform moderately complex administrative project management work. Work will include managing functions for the Foundation, including contract administration, developing and maintaining administrative policy and procedures, records management, as well as the planning, initiation, and/or completion of projects; monitoring the progress and schedule of projects; and communicating with management.
Note: Los Angeles-area residency is required; relocation assistance is not provided for this role. A hybrid in-office and work-from-home schedule will be offered.
- Manage moderately complex administrative projects.
- Coordinates, plans, and evaluates projects using accepted project management methodologies
- Manages administrative projects to ensure timely completion of work
- Manages administration of contracts
- Establishes and maintains policies and procedures for administrative areas
- Oversee training of staff in Foundation’s administrative areas
- May coordinate the work of others
- Compiles and distributes project information, project status reports, and project budget expenditures
- Develops and manages program and project budgets, schedules, work plans, resources requirements, and cost estimates and projections
- Reviews and recommends proposals and bids to management
- Bachelor’s degree and/or project management certification a plus
- 2-5 years of administrative project/process management experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of project management theories and practices applicable to projects of moderate scope
- Skill in project management monitoring and the operations of computers and applicable software
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in making critical decisions, analyze complex information and develop plans to address identified issues, demonstrate negotiation and facilitation skills, identify project risk, prepare reports and charts, communicate effectively, and coordinate the work of others