What You’ll Do…
H&R Block is looking for a highly motivated Workday Finance analyst/engineer to join our Corporate Systems IT support team. You will be a key team player in partnering with our internal stakeholders for initiatives related to Workday Financials (FIN) and Adaptive Insights.
Responsible for working with users to define and document system requirements for Workday Financials. This could include new implementations and enhancements. Other responsibilities will include facilitating requirements gathering and design sessions, reviewing design documentation with users and developers, preparing process and data models, prioritizing system functionality based on requirements, coordinating pilot and test activities, designing screens and reports, developing integrations with other systems/vendors.
- Demonstrate functional experience in multiple Workday modules such as Reporting, General Ledger, Adaptive Insights, Expenses, Projects, and Asset Management
- This position will have responsibility to recommend and implement business processes, reporting, calculated fields, dashboards, integrations, and configurations that enable Workday to maximize organizational and business performance.
- Create complex reports and resolve issues with existing reports.
- Design, develop and provide production support on Workday integrations.
- Manage deployment of semi-annual Workday releases- Analysis, Testing, Change Management
- Demonstrated Workday integration experience preferred, (Financial Accounting, Banking, Procurement and other Third Party Vendors).
What You’ll Bring To The Team…
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience.
- Experience with Accounting/Finance Department functions
- 5+ years total experience
- 2+ years experience supporting Workday Financials
About H&R Block…
H&R Block’s purpose is simple: To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We’ve been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we’ve grown to have approximately 12,000 offices throughout the United States and around the world.
We are a people company first and a tax company second. People who join H&R Block say it feels like being part of something bigger. A place with an amazing and storied history, but with a strong and urgent focus on the future. Maybe it’s how determined, forward thinking and innovative we are, or how accessible our leadership is. We believe it’s all those things, and much more.
H&R Block is committed to diversity and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. All qualified applicants are welcomed and encouraged to apply.