Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply.
The Macroeconomics and Corporate Finance Insights team is a new growth capability within Accenture Strategy. We focus on advising Fortune 500 executives, investors, governments, and non-profits on market-shaping trends and company-specific value creation opportunities. In effect, we help clients navigate the uncertainty of a post-pandemic economy and develop practical strategies to unlock new growth in the coming decade.
The capability focuses on:
- Advising clients on global macro trends, both short-term (e.g. inflation, supply chain disruptions) and long-term (e.g., the energy transition, automation of jobs, rise of digital in the economy), as well as other market forces which impact their industries and company strategies
- Advising clients on how they can enhance enterprise value based on macro, industry, and investor dynamics
- Developing iconic firm-wide thought leadership on macroeconomic trends for external publishing
- Helping support internal account planning and other strategic initiatives
We partner with teams across the business including Applied Intelligence, M&A, Sustainability, Industry Strategy, Technology Strategy, and Research. Our work aims to be analytical and data-driven and we leverage Accenture’s depth and breadth of technology expertise to bring new insights to clients.
A Strategy Consulting ace with a passion for serving clients and a desire to build up Accenture’s Strategy practice by spotting and seizing opportunities to grow business. Your expertise? Helping clients craft rapid, data-driven, and practical strategies to boost their growth and profits. Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial-minded-you’re all of these. And you have an eagle eye for detail, even as you juggle priorities, deadlines, and budgets. You know how to break down processes into logical parts and construct crystal-clear reasoning and analyses-an aptitude you use to crush problems. Communication and people skills? You have both in spades, and as a manager you’ve learned how to appreciate diverse perspectives and bring out the best in teams.
You’ll be a consultant in one of our Global hubs in the United States. As part of this responsibility, you will:
- Shape the analysis and strategic insights of client engagements
- Develop data-driven narratives and perspectives on global macroeconomic trends
- Advise C-suite decision makers of Fortune 500 companies on specific client engagements
- Support business development and commercial opportunities
- Contribute to external thought leadership and internal asset development (including new data tools and dashboards), working with colleagues in Applied Intelligence and Strategy
- Coach and mentor junior team members
As part of a fast-growing, new capability, you’ll have the freedom to innovate, shape new focus areas, and identify new ways to help our clients navigate the uncertainty of a post-pandemic economy.
As part of the capability, you’ll work in a global team where you can be staffed on projects in any location globally. You’ll spend part of your time helping grow your local hub, as well as serving global client needs.
Travel:For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience supporting and/or leading strategy consulting, corporate finance, or investment (incl. investment advisory) initiatives within a consulting firm, investment bank, or aninvestment organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or graduate degree in economics, finance, or management
- You are experienced engaging with C-Suite / Boards of large organizations (e.g., NYSE 500, FTSE 100)
- You have experience working with macroeconomic data and analyzing economic trends, as well as a strong grasp of the relationships between different sectors, markets and regions
- You have experience in supporting business development and sales activities
- You have experience with financial analysis and reporting, market analysis, and gathering competitive intelligence, particularly in relation to Strategy Consulting
- You have experience in linking high-level strategic planning with practical implementation activities – e.g. an understanding of digital transformation and how companies can leverage technology to unlock new value
- You are experienced with data and analytics visualization software, as well as econometrics software (e.g., PowerBI, R, Stata, Tableau)
- You bring strong quantitative skills and are an analytical thinker with experience in driving insights using statistics or data analysis
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Compensation for roles at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience.As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below andinformation on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
New York City: ($62,900-$188,100)
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.