An ADP client is currently recruiting for an experienced individual tobe our next Accountant to join our team in our West Hills, California 91307 location.
Who We Are:
Advanced Pain MedicalGroup – offers solutions for spinepain, back pain, lower back pain, and sciatic nerve pain. Get help in WestHills, CA or at one of our locations in Southern California. We provide spinepain, back pain, lower back pain, and sciatic nerve pain solutions using thelatest advancements in the medical field. Pain relief comes from treating eachpatient’s unique symptoms after thorough consultation and proper diagnosis.
We treat athletes withsports injuries, car accident patients, and patients with painful conditions,injuries, and disabilities, and those with migraines and chronic headaches.Some of our treatment options include Platelet Rich Plasma injections, StemCell Therapy, and other injections. We also collaborate with attorneys withpersonal injury cases who require proper medical documentation for legalaction.
This position is a newopportunity for an outstanding candidate who has worked in accounting field. Thecandidate will perform administrative clerical duties to support the Chief FinancialOfficer in general accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivablefunctions and assist in month-end. The ideal candidate will work under thegeneral direction of the Chief Financial Officer and will also interact directlywith the owners in their management of privately held real estate investment portfolio.
What you will do:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Assist in dailycorrespondences with billing company by scanning and logging mail and paymentsreceived.
- Assist with processingvendor invoices and issuing of weekly payments for multiple entities.
- Reconcile credit cardstatements to supporting documents.
- Assist with month-endbank reconciliations for multiple entities.
- Assist in postingmonthly closing entries for multiple entities.
- File and maintain ofvarious legal, bank and tax documents.
- Complete any specialprojects as assigned.
- Other duties may beassigned by management.
Our Perfect Candidate
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree inaccounting is required.
- 3-5+ years relevantaccounting experience required.
- Knowledge of basicaccounting principles.
- Candidate should have a background in real estate experience is required.
- Experience withQuickBooks and Excel (spreadsheets skills i.e., formulas, Marcos, or pivottables is required.
- Skilled in identifyingand communicating problems to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Familiarity withcommercial real estate accounting processes and software (Yardi, Argus,Appfolio, and MRI, etc.) is a plus.
Required Abilities andSkills:
- Strong interpersonal,verbal, and written communication skills.
- Time management skillsto prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Dependable, greatattitude and collaborator.
- Must be open andflexible to constant changing directions.
- Skill in establishingand maintaining effective working relationships with others.
- Annual salary range is 55kto $60k to be commensurate with experience and education.
- Comprehensive benefitspackage available: (healthcare, vision,dental, and life insurances; 401k plan; paid vacation, sick days, and holidays).
Please submit your resumevia the ‘Apply Now’ button!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!