Are you looking to play an integral role in standing up a global Private Equity Practice ? How about the opportunity to be part of a global team helping private equity clients and their portfolio companies reimagine the ever-changing business landscape using the power of Accenture’s consulting, design, operating and technology services?
Thanks to Accenture’s unmatched scale, capabilities, and our decades of experience serving global 100 clients, we have the unique position to tailor solutions to the unique needs of private equity-backed companies . In this dynamic role as a Private Equity Senior Manager, you’ll have an exceptional opportunity to flex your skills, using end-to-end expertise and capabilities to deliver value faster and at scale.
As a core part of this purpose-driven practice, you’ll help our clients reimagine what is possible, using technology, passion and innovation to help propel them into the future.
About Accenture Private Equity
Vision – Our end-to-end services help private equity firms leverage consulting, technology to unlock growth and improve profits at each stage of the investment life cycle.
People – Growth and innovation don’t happen without the engagement of great people. Our Private Equity practice is rooted in a culture that supports diversity, inclusion and skilling, with each person playing an important and valuable role.
Partners – We build on the work that we already do with 7 of the world’s 10 largest traditional private equity firms to bring the unmatched technology and data partner ecosystem capabilities to implement real solutions to deliver impact.
What’s In It For You?
- You’ll help transform how private equity investors create value and support their portfolio companies.
- You’ll integrate and lead solutions that draw from our diverse, vibrant, and global Accenture community-one that is continually pushing boundaries in responsible and sustainable ways.
- You’ll work on meaningful and innovative Private Equity (PE) projects that radically change the way our clients view what is possible, while engaging in transformational initiatives supported by the broader Accenture team.
- You’ll have ongoing support in your learning and growth, with Accenture investing in opportunities for you to be at the forefront of business model innovation, technological advancements, and world leading operations execution.
- You’ll be joining our experienced team of PE professionals who bring decades of experience in designing, executing, and accelerating our clients’ investment agenda.
- You’ll become a trusted advisor for C-suite clients, operating executives, and senior investment professionals.
- You’ll assess and define path to EBITDA and enterprise value by developing world-class solutions for Private Equity Firms and Portfolio Companies across the deal cycle.
- You’ll work at the intersection of customer experience, business model, operating platform, and technology, innovating and delivering new and/or enhanced business outcomes.
- You’ll go deep to understand clients’ operations, competitive dynamics and growth potential; identify clients’ business options in the context of market, technology, and social trends.
- You’ll advise clients on customer journeys, end-to-end processes and data-driven strategies, with tangible roadmaps to achieve their performance goals.
- You’ll drive operating model transformation and simplification, leveraging digital innovation and technological platforms.
- You’ll lead high-performance teams of colleagues and clients to deliver superior impact.
- You’ll drive client engagement, governance, and relationship development to originate new client engagement opportunities.
- You’ll build your reputation as a thought leader in private equity and related industries.
- You’ll develop of our next generation offerings.
- You’ll manage and / or help with all parts of projects, from client buy-in to planning, budgeting, deliverables, and risk assessment.
- You’ll source, convene, and coordinate work from across Accenture capability groups and third-party partner ecosystem.
- You’ll accelerate people development and team building.
- You’ll serve as a beacon to attract, assess, and hire the best talent.
We measure impact from a 360° perspective and priorities for this role typically include:
Client Success: how you create client success and build and nurture key trusted client relationships.
People: how you attract, inspire, engage, develop and retain an inclusive and diverse team.
Financials: your personal contribution to sales, revenue, profitability and chargeability.
Accenture Sustainability: your impact in the areas of corporate citizenship and responsible business, supporting and enhancing the communities in which we work and live.
360° Value Differentiation: your impact on extending our 360° value proposition-for example, ecosystem partnerships, thought leadership and helping our clients advance their own Intelligent Operations Solutions agenda.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum of six years of consulting or internal advisory experience
- Minimum of four years of experience focused on Private Investment (private equity, growth equity, venture), either directly as part of a fund deal or operating team, in a professional services firm serving private investment and portfolio companies, or in an operating role in a privately held company, preferably with bulge bracket firm interactions
- A Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points If You Have:
- An MBA or equivalent graduate degree.
- Experience with systems implementations for private equity firms and/or their portfolio companies.
- Experience with merger integration or divestiture/carve-out planning and/ or execution.
- Relevant depth in one or more operational areas including due diligence, corporate development, operating model transformation, performance improvement, growth enhancement, exit planning.
- Experience driving operating model transformation leveraging digital innovation and technological platforms.
- Experience with investment and transactions processes, with familiarity of the transaction lifecycle, the advisory eco-system, and milestones.
- An ability to work cohesively in an agile and flat organization.
- Curiosity in private equity relevant industry sectors including possible track record of public speaking and/or publications on relevant sector topics.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of emerging transformation methods (e.g., agile) or new technology solutions (e.g. low-code, Cloud, etc.).
While delivering results is essential, how you lead is equally important. These are the eight leadership essentials that we value and expect from our leaders:
- Always do the right thing in every decision and action.
- Lead with excellence, confidence and humility as demonstrated by being a learner, building great teams and being naturally collaborative.
- Exemplify client-centricity and a commitment to Client Value Creation.
- Act as a true partner to each other, our clients, our ecosystem and our communities.
- Care deeply for all our people to help them achieve their aspirations professionally and personally.
- Have the courage to change and the ability to bring our people along the journey.
Compensation for roles at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience.As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired inCalifornia,Colorado,New York Cityor Washington as set forth below andinformation on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
New York City: $130,500-$317,200
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.