A Global Firm with with locations in the most active financial centers seeks an Operations Reporting Services – Operator for its Los Angeles headquarters. ORS is responsible for delivering services to the Finance Department and reports to the IS Infrastructure Sr. Manager and works closely with the Business Intelligence Finance Team, HR personnel, and members of other IS Groups.
- Executing processes outlined in detail documents from catalog of services.
- Processing invoices and expenses from vendors by downloading and importing them to the CMS application via email and web browsers.
- Utilizing SFTP/FTP software to download and import invoices to CMS.
- Performing CMS daily maintenance as documented in process documents.
- Quickly and efficiently responding to email requests, some of which trigger commencing processes.
- Providing daily Shift Turn-Over Reports (summary of daily tasks)
- Supporting BI-Finance, and other IS groups with testing new modules and applications.
- Providing video evidence from the Server Room cameras recordings when requested by InfoSec and others.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and ability to interface with individuals across all levels of the firm.
- Ideal candidate must be comfortable in an environment that, at times, requires prompt prioritization of tasks and other changes.
- Professional demeanor and ability to work well with others to maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- An Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in operations or data processing work.
- Experience with Windows 10 workstation, File Explorer, Calculator, screen capture tools, PDF files and printers.
- Working knowledge of Office 2019 applications, primarily Word and Excel.
- Experience with web browsers, such as Firefox, Chrome, and Edge.
- Exposure to FTP and SFTP applications such as FileZilla is preferred.